Bailey and Camden started back at school last Monday, while Mia had to wait until after "The Three Kings" came on the January 6th to go back to school. She missed her pals Bailey and Camden so much! And with much imagination and all day to play... Mommy found herself "playing school." Let me back up, we now have an imaginary friend named "Johnny" who is a good little boy, but can occassionally get into some trouble :-). I had the honor of being "Camden's Teacher" - (who he adores, and Mia has acknowledged this). As we are playing school on Bailey's new wipe board, Johnny takes his turn and then it is Mia's turn.... Well wouldn't you know she blew me away with her writing skills (mind you she is only 3 1/2). The video is a reenactment as we had to wait until the kids and Daddy got home in order to charge the camera. One smart Chiquita!!! (you can't tell that I am a proud parent can you??? :-) Again, sorry that it is so dark (our video camera seems to do this indoors).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You tell Mia that I am so proud of her. She is doing better than some of my kindergarteners. It takes encouragement and influence from home. Most of my children are from single parent homes and are not read to very much,and I am sure quality time "playing school" is unheard of in their homes.
I wish we could get some of your cold temperatures here. We really need to freeze out some creepy bugs. ha.....
Stay comfy and enjoy indoors with the family. I look forward to your blogs every Monday. Love and Prayers, gp
Mia, you go girl - what a smartie - although I couldn't imagine anything else with a sister and brother like Camden and Bailey !! It definatley must run in the family.
You keep Johnny on his toes and teach him that he is not allowed to be "naughty." :)
Post a Comment