Tuesday, January 20, 2009




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Rhodes know how to go!!!!!! Can't imagine a five minute line at Disney anywhere. Guess the French are smarter than some folks I know.ha....
The rainbow picture was spectacular. You might consider entering that one in a photo contest. The kids look so happy.
Snowflakes began to fall as I drove to work today (6:15) and continued throughout the day. It was truly a beautiful day.
I let the kids go out several times to play "Catch a Snowflake" and we wrote a poem. I may send your class a picture and the poem. I know snow is a given in their little lives so they might get a kick out of the excitement a bit of snow is for Georgia kids including their old teacher.
Enjoy the rest of your visit. I really look forward to reading your blogs. Love, gp