Well, I don't know which residence was most interesting to me. I think I like the old cottage of Louis Braille because it is probably more typical of the average. Right? He had to be brilliant to come up with braille. The palace was something else and I am sure more impressive being there. Maybe Camden will become a historian now. Does he mention the party that he missed now? ha...I hope he is no longer angry.
You all appear to be on a very elaborate vacation. Can you imagine being back in little old Evans? You will have a culture adjustment for sure.Can't wait until the next lesson. Love, gp
1 comment:
Well, I don't know which residence was most interesting to me. I think I like the old cottage of Louis Braille because it is probably more typical of the average. Right? He had to be brilliant to come up with braille. The palace was something else and I am sure more impressive being there. Maybe Camden will become a historian now. Does he mention the party that he missed now? ha...I hope he is no longer angry.
You all appear to be on a very elaborate vacation. Can you imagine being back in little old Evans? You will have a culture adjustment for sure.Can't wait until the next lesson. Love, gp
Post a Comment