We aren't there to celebrate, but wanted to spread the news in celebration of the the 18th birthday of Calye (our best friends' daughter). We can't even comprehend that Calye is turning 18 years old today and if we didn't have all of our pictures in storage, we would be posting more pictures of Calye over the years (Calye - consider yourself lucky :-). Calye - when we first met you, you were a little girl and we can hardly believe you are 18 years old. We love you so much and hope you have a FABULOUS Birthday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Love, The Bobs!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You guy's!
I am seriously missing you all. I am really glad that I got that phone call, and I am also pretty glad those photos are in storage!
:]
thanks for the birthday wishes
Love you all
Calye
I saw Calye yesterday afternoon. I was treating everyone to Applebees, but Jay was not feeling well so we called it off.
I know I am a doting grandma; however, Calye is soooooo pretty. She behaves like an angel when she wants to..... ha. I am very proud of her. Just she and I were in the room when she unwrapped her gifts from me. That was special to me.
Allison, you know how fast they grow up so enjoy every minute you can with your three. I am so grateful that Christi and Jay were willing for Calye and me to have lots of quality time when she was young. The older I become the more enjoyment I get from all the memories she and I made together. Thank you for the blog!!
It is 18 degrees today. Funny that it occurred on Calye's 18th birthday...... You all are special. Love you all, gp
Thanks so much for remembering Calye - we got the box from you today - perfect timing!!! You did too much, but she was thrilled. Check out my blog to see what we did. Jay is sick with the flu (we think) so we had to postpone some of our celebrating, but it was still a good day. I hope your trip is continuing to be a blast - I can't wait for more pictures. Have fun and stay safe -
We love and miss you guys.
ChristiBob
Post a Comment