Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sledding
















2 comments:

christi said...

AWESOME snowman guys - we were hopeful for a few flurries yesterday, but you know how it is here in GA - NOT HAPPENING !!! It was definately cold enough,but we only got stinky drizzle all day :(

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Guess I will do Snow Week starting tomorrow. If I wait much longer, it will be spring. We just can't make it happen.
Tell Camden I am so very proud of him. How special of him to assume the paper route and be so responsible for it. I know the couple really appreciate it. I know I would. Take care and enjoy a real winter.
Saw my second grandson last Tuesday. He is a keeper. Hope to be able to see him before much longer. I have a sinus condition or a cold. Can't tell which. There is so much "Stuff" going around. I pray that he will be ok. Enjoy winter. Love, gp