Wednesday, January 27, 2010

From the mouths of kids...

Sometimes kids say the funniest things.... The way the house that we live in lays out is that we have the first 2 floors, and there is a wonderful older couple who live on the 3rd floor. Each morning Camden runs the newspaper up to leave outside their door (so they don't have to walk down 3 flights of stairs to get it). The other day, we were getting ready for school, and Camden says I have go do my "paper route". It probably doesn't sound too funny now, but at the time it struck me so funny. I think of a paper route as a job that a child (or adult) does on a bike or with a car, and it might take a few hours to deliver the newspapers. Through Camden's eyes, he has a "paper route" - who would have thought :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prior comment was not published. I was complimentig Camden for his dedication to his paper route. I was quite impressed that he is sooooo responsible. Keep up the good work. Camden. I know the couple appreciates your thoughtfulnees. I know I would. Love to all, gp