Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy 13th Birthday Bailey!!!!

























I cannot even fathom that my oldest child is officially a teenager! In the blink of an eye, 13 years have past bye, and my little girl has grown up before our eyes. Bailey is such a sweet, smart, and capable girl. She is taller than I am. She learned to (gulp) drive this summer in Maine. Not that she has any interest, but in 3 short years, she could officially have beer out with her German friends (where has the time gone?????). She puts up with so much with her crazy family who have chosen such a non traditional life, but I think/hope she'll keep us :-) Bailey - We are so proud of you, you are an incredible girl, and we love you to the moon and back!!!!! Viel Gluck am deine Geburtstag!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Bailey! A teenager...geez I remember when you were a tot! How can it be?????? We send you birthday hugs!!!!!