Earlier this summer, I ran across this Blog: http://ticklestogiggles.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-birthday-was-awesome.html I thought it was the greatest idea ever, and told the kids that I wanted to do this for my Birthday this year. Yesterday, we got all prepared and delivered our random acts of kindness. We didn't do nearly as many of the ideas as the lady in the blog did, but we did have so much fun being sneaky (Camden pretended he was a spy :-) and leaving little "random acts of Kindness" throughout the Base. We decided that we should make this a birthday tradition for all of our Birthdays. Camden wants to do his for the Germans - now we just need to know what to write on the notes (how it translates), so that people understand the purpose
:-)... Such an easy way to brighten someones day, and make you feel good about yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute idea and so creative!!!!! That is a fun thing for your home school...... Glad you received your "stuff" all in one piece..... It does remind you of the Pilgrims' journey except they did not have the "stuff" you all had. ha...... It also confirms that "stuff" is "stuff" and may not mean much to the kids until they get older. I have come to the realization that my "stuff" will be thrown out or in a yard sale when I am gone. It only means something to me..... That is ok......It does not make me sad....Just had to come to grips with the idea..... Jay and Lew will go through "stuff" upstairs on occasion. Glad I did not throw anything away..... They can have the pleasure. ha ha...... Have a great week and have more fun. Hope Bryan returned in one piece. Love to all, gp
THIS IS AWESOME !!!! I love it ... on YOUR birthday, you give to others. Definately sounds like something I'd like to do ~
Post a Comment