If you were to tell me 15 years ago, that in the year 2010, Bryan and I would have 3 children, and would be living in Germany - I would have told you that you were crazy!!! On August 18, 1995, it was a beautiful "Maine" Day. Bryan and I were 21 years old (I had just graduated from College). We had all of our friends and family there to celebrate our special day - including my Grandparents who also shared the same anniversary day with us (although they had been married 60 years earlier). It was a great day! Now - here we are, 15 years later, and I think back to our wedding day (and all of the fun years in between)- and it brings back so many happy memories! Bryan - thank you for 15 incredible years - It makes me so happy to go through this journey of life with you!!! Happy 15th Anniversary!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's are to believe, 15 years!
You were meant to be together!
You and your children are so lucky to have each other.And we are lucky to have all of you.
We are headed down to Camden to the Samoset to celebrate your Anniversary for you- since you can't be here to do it yourselves :-)
Love you,
Mom & Dad- Karen & Chris
Congratulations!!!!!! What accomplishments have been made in fifteen years. Can't imagine what more you two can do in life except keep enjoying it..... Love and Best Wishes for the future, gp
Post a Comment