The Lions Gate, an old Roman Game, The temple mount...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I hope you will be able to visit again before you leave Europe. I would love to visit all those places where Jesus walked, but I will just have to travel and use my imagination through your blogs. Thank you for sharing. Augusta is preparing for a winter storm. ha ha...... We don't have a clue what it would be like to get snow like you guys, but it is exciting for us. Love to you all.... The pictures are great. I know you did not like the turban, but Bailey was so beautiful.
1 comment:
I hope you will be able to visit again before you leave Europe. I would love to visit all those places where Jesus walked, but I will just have to travel and use my imagination through your blogs. Thank you for sharing. Augusta is preparing for a winter storm. ha ha...... We don't have a clue what it would be like to get snow like you guys, but it is exciting for us. Love to you all.... The pictures are great. I know you did not like the turban, but Bailey was so beautiful.
Post a Comment