Friday night, Bailey and I went to a fantastic "cirque du soleil" type show (thanks to her gymnastics group). It was one of those shows when you say to yourself, "I am impressed enough, please do not keep trying to impress us, because I am likely going to have a heart attack just watching." The show was terrific - It was nice too, just having some girl time with Bailey! On Saturday night, I went to the theater with some friends. For the last 2 years, we have bought a partial season pass, and it has been so interesting (and fun) going to see the German theater. This one was my favorite so far (a take off of Shakespeare with lots of subtle comedic parts). It is neat that a small town like Bamberg has so many cultural happenings. The theater that we go to originally began about 200 years ago. They have different theaters within the building , and some parts have been very modernized - the old theater though (where this particular production was) is gorgeous. We biked there, and on the way home riding over the cobblestone streets at night, I thought to myself - life is good! *my little point and shoot camera acts up sometimes, so most of my photos did not come out - that is why one of the photos is not focussed well)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment