Thursday, December 8, 2011
Kein Schnee! (no snow!)
One of the super cool things that the 7th grade class does in the German School is to go skiing/snowboarding for a week in Austria! I don't know who was more excited for the trip -Bailey or I. I think it is an incredible opportunity not only culturally, but also athletically, and linguistically, to go away for 7 days skiing in the Austrian Alps with her German classmates! We (O.K. really, just Bailey - I am just saying "we" because I wish I could go too) will have to wait until later this winter. They were scheduled to go next week, but they have no snow in the Alps! They have to postpone the trip until later. We have had officially only 5 minutes of snow this year. I am quite sad because I LOVE snow at Christmas! It makes the Christmas Markets so cozy, and the "feeling" of Christmas that much more magical. The good news is that she will be able to attend her first 2 basketball games of the season, but unfortunately the ski trip will have to wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment