Monday, October 24, 2011

Why?????

We are excited this week because my Aunt is visiting! She arrived Sunday after spending a week in Denmark. This morning we went to one of my favorite places that I like to take visitors when they come. It is a castle tower, where you can go alone (after getting the key from a certain office), climb up to the top and then see the most magnificent view of the city. I always felt like it was a secret treasure that not everyone knew about. I also have always felt like it was such a privilege to go up because it is something that would never fly back home. Well, I was all excited, we went to the office to get the key, and the lady informed me that they no longer can give the key out!!! I am soo dissappointed. I guess someone bent the rules - some crazy person decided to light up a cigarette at the top of a wooden building that is over 500 years old!!! It makes me so angry that people can't just follow the rules. Why?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must have been someone from Georgia...... Rules only apply to some folks..... I enjoyed the blogs and am so glad that your children are having fun with the extra curricular activities. Loved the one about Mia and a boy her same color. ha ha..
HAPPY HALLOWEEN. I am not much into this holiday, but I have to do a few things for the children. It is my least favorite one. Even when the boys were young I just threw an old sheet on them. ha ha... They were fine with it as long as they got their candy.
Have a wonderful week. Love and Fond Memories, gp