Saturday, November 13, 2010

Schones Geburtstag Bryan!!!




Alright, so this is a little late...Last weekend we celebrated Bryan's 21st Birthday (maybe I'm fibbing a little). He had a fun day, which began with a run and ended with a Beer at his favorite Brewery, with LOTS of love from his family in between. It doesn't get any better than that for him! The kids decorated a birthday cake for him, and flourished him with homemade gifts throughout the day. Bryan is one of the funniest people I know - which definitely makes everyday lots of fun. We love you Bryan/Daddy - Happy Birthday/Schones Geburtstag!!!! Hope your 22nd Birthday is as good as this one :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delayed in reading my favorite blogger's blog...... Three birthdays in one month and a special holiday. Wow...What a month for celebrations. I really like the cakes. Very special because of the family's contribution. The pictures reflect LOVE that is so needed in family life. Skyler just walked in..... I must see if he will return to bed. It is too early for him to get up. ha ha..... Have a wonderful day. Love to all, gp....