Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Bailey!!!!




I can hardly believe our little girl just turned 12 years old (I guess she is not that little anymore). She is actually as tall as I am, and we wear the same shoe size! Honestly, it makes me so sad to think that in 3 years, she will have her drivers permit - before we blink, she will be in College!!! I think the years up until 5 years old seemed to last forever, and then all of a sudden the years fly by! Anyway... for Bailey's birthday we went to Frankfurt for an overnight shopping trip (just the two of us). We both love to shop, and our favorite store (Primark) is there - we had a terrific time, and decided this will become a yearly tradition!!! Bailey is such a mature and responsible girl, and we are so proud of her. She brings us so much happiness and we love her to pieces!!!! Schones Geburtstag Bailey!!!!! (the photo is of Bailey's birthday cake creation - thanks to lots of help from Camden and Mia and extra Halloween goodies!!!!)

1 comment:

taffyman said...

Happy Birthday Bailey....xoxoxoxox from Deb, Bri and Hannah P