A wise man that I know , once said "Nothing Stays the Same," and although Bryan and I really like change, every so often we would love for life to "stay the same." When we moved here, right away we met a great family. Camden and their son became very best friends, and Mia and their daughter did as well. They moved back to the States this week (permanently), and it is so wierd not having them here. I think more than anything, my heart hurts knowing that Camden is so sad to not have his very best friend. I guess the one thing about change is that without it, we never would have met this great family - maybe there is a reason that "Nothing Stays the same." In order to preserve the memories that the boys had here in Bamberg, they created a time capsule filled with happy momentos and buried it, with the promise that they will come back here one day, and remember all of the happy times! We miss you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment