Just a couple of cool photos to add that we took today on our walk up to the Bier Garten! (Bamberg is such a great town)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
How could one ever leave Bamberg? The pictures are so very beautiful. I am glad you all had a great visit with your parents. I took Skyler to the Y this morning. They have added an adventure gym that he really enjoyed. Met a couple that was there with their parents from Cleveland, Oh..... The couple reminded me of you guys!!! It was obvious that they were family oriented. Jumping and playing with the little ones. They were so great with Skyler. I appreciate that very much!!!! The grandmother is a special ed teacher so we had lots to discuss.... Educational issues are universal..... Major problems up there as well. Jay stopped by for a few minutes and stopped a leak for me this afternoon. He looks very good!!!! Of course my take is from a mother's view. ha... Enjoy life and continue your journey. Love to all, gp
1 comment:
How could one ever leave Bamberg? The pictures are so very beautiful. I am glad you all had a great visit with your parents.
I took Skyler to the Y this morning. They have added an adventure gym that he really enjoyed. Met a couple that was there with their parents from Cleveland, Oh..... The couple reminded me of you guys!!! It was obvious that they were family oriented. Jumping and playing with the little ones. They were so great with Skyler. I appreciate that very much!!!! The grandmother is a special ed teacher so we had lots to discuss.... Educational issues are universal..... Major problems up there as well. Jay stopped by for a few minutes and stopped a leak for me this afternoon. He looks very good!!!! Of course my take is from a mother's view. ha...
Enjoy life and continue your journey. Love to all, gp
Post a Comment