It is less than 5 miles, yet takes a half an hour to get to civilization (because the roads are so treturous). Today we slept in and hung around our hotel. The kids have been playing soccer, and playing in the woods, and I have been planning a little bit of our trip tomorrow to Venice. The big production though is the 1000 piece puzzle that we brought in order to feel “camp-like” and sure enough from the get-go we have all been addicted. With 4 days to spare, we finished the puzzle and being the competitive Rhodes Family that we are, 4 pieces were missing (in order to feel that satisfaction of being able to be the last one to put the remaining puzzle piece into the puzzle (I’ll give you a hint – shockingly, I was the one without a hidden puzzle piece).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment