Today we got up and went hiking. I have to say, Mia is a champ when it comes to this. She has become such a trooper this year, and we never even use the stroller anymore – we are finally stroller free!!!! Anyway, the kids found hiking sticks and we ventured quite away up the mountain – not quite to the tippy top though. The view was magnificent, and they even still have snow on some of the mountain peaks. In fact, we had hoped to possibly go “summer skiing”, but they closed at the end of June. It was a fun day and the trek down left us a little sore (not using muscles that we usually use). On a total side note, I had to add something funny. Camden is known for eating absolutely nothing. In fact, my friend who is a vegetarian, classified him as a Vegan (which I think is too funny) because of the lack of food that he eats. Along this vacation, we have stopped at some grocery stores to buy healthy food, yet still things that Camden likes (i.e. carrots, peanuts, apples, grapes, plain pasta etc). So the funniest thing comes out of Camden’s mouth – Mommy, I love Italian Food J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment