Well it looks like the ground hog was right - Winter is far from over. We awoke this morning to more snow! It is so pretty and the kids love it (and secretly so do I), but with that said a little warm weather and sunshine would be enjoyable. Nothing shuts down here - life just goes as it should and the snow will melt in a few days. We had a few flurries last week and Mia asked to make a snowman, so she is definitely happy! One cute note that Camden will be mad at me for one day... Today is picture day at school and Camden was all prepared. He chose his outfit last night and got up early to brush his hair and then asked if he could put gel in his hair (this is the same boy who could honsetly care less about what he wears - let alone how his hair looks). He was a handsome little fella and it broke my heart that he had to put a hat on because it might "mess it up" I gave him last minute grooming instructions to fix his hat head when he got to school. I guess my little man is growing up - so cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
AWWWWWW,Camden - I love you :) You might be growing up, but you're still my "little man".
The snow is BEAUTIFUL!! I know the kids just LOVE it. I love the snow angel. If you're ready for warm weather, just come on home. It has been like Maine here for the last few days - 50 at night and about 75 during the day. JUST GEORGOUS - we've been enjoying it.
Hugs to all,
ChristiBob
Camden is somewhat ahead of the game. He is acting like a fourth grader after Christmas. He is very mature for his age. ha...... Boys are special. I had two so I know very well how quickly they change.
Enjoy the snow. Summer weather will soon be upon us. I do not like summers. I enjoy the swimming, but if there is no water around, forget it. ha. Take care and give everyone a hug for me. Love, gp
Post a Comment