Saturday, February 21, 2009

Last of Prague Pictures





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. Everyone appears to be well adjusted to the winter weather now. If it looks like snow, you know what happens here. Everyone makes sure there is enough milk, etc...... to last in case of a blizzard. You don't dare venture far away from home.
It has been cool but beautiful here and the children look forward to recess. There was almost a week that they could not go outside because of the rain, etc.... I am taking Skyler to the playground off Stevens Creek Road today. We went to Belair School yesterday, but there were no children. I hope there will be a few at the other playground this afternoon.
Jay's sinuses are bothering him again. I plan to drop by and check on him and pick up a few oneies from Christi. I don't see them nearly as much as I would like to.
Keep enjoying your visit. I will call it that because I don't want you all to become too capitivated with Europe and become citizens there. Love to all, gp