
We have another valued member of our family that we haven't introduced yet. She stands tall at 4.4 x 2.8 x 3.2 inches and weighs in at a sexy 3.3 pounds. Meet Gabby our faithful GPS. Gabby is probably our most important possession. Yes she is an older model and yes she is bigger than those new flat screen units, but hey she has never let us down.

2 comments:
Her cousin, Karen II lives in Whitefield, and is also much loved and appreciated. She doesn't have the tough job Gabby has in that she does not have to constantly translate German or French to English.
Dad
Wish you could send Gabby to the weather forecasters in our area so she could track the weather route for them. We are out of school and it is absolutely beautiful outside. The sky is clear as a bell.......Not a trace of snow or ice........ Makes one wonder doesn't it? Oh well!!!! I have plenty to do if I choose to do it. This is the reason I do not want to retire. I am not productive at home. Have a great day wherever you and Gabby are. Love, gp
Post a Comment