Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer!!!!!!

While officially, summer has been here for a while, the kids just got out of school for the summer the middle of last week! I loved having all of the 2 week breaks getting off from school in the German system, but I am still undecided about getting off on August 1st for the summer. Poor Bailey and Camden only have a 3 1/2 week break because their school starts back at the end of August - I guess it makes up for the 4 month vacation that they got last summer :-). Anyway... it has been fantastic sleeping in and having our nights free of activities. The kids have already enjoyed sleepovers, meeting friends in the city, and staying up way too late (all of the fun things that summer brings :-)). We have no big travel plans, but hope to do a few day trips here and there. Yeah summer is finally here!!!!!

No comments: