Thursday, August 23, 2012
Guitar
Mia has never really asked for anything, so when she asked to take either guitar or piano lessons this year, we were very happy to try to make it happen. The hard part is scheduling with 4 afternoons of activities already booked, and only one car with one driver to accommodate everything. I really wanted her to play guitar (opposed to piano) for 3 reasons: A. we don't own a piano B. you can't take a piano with you everywhere, and C. I LOVE the sound of an acoustic guitar. Needless to say, Mia began a guitar class with her friend, that is within easy walking distance of our house, and she LOVES it. So far, she has learned 8 little swipes of the guitar (O.K. now you can tell how completely non musical I am with my choice of words), but she plays it over and over, and gives "guitar lessons" to anyone that is willing to take her up on it. Very cute, and very exciting for her!!! (and for me too :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment