Thursday, March 1, 2012

No Pictures for this one...

I went to the Thermal Baths the other day with my friend. After Budapest, we decided that Thermal Baths truly do have healing power, and the sauna and steam rooms are almost as good as a massage. I think I stand about 2 inches taller after visiting. Anyway... We have Thermal Baths a quick 20 minute drive from here, and have heard about them, but never visited. We arrived there, and paid for both areas of the Baths (the thermal and then the "spa" area). *as a side note, it was super cheap - 12 euro for everything. First we swam in the Thermal Baths for a while. It is neat because, even though the water comes from beneath the earths surface, they can control the temperatures. The benefits are felt when you switch from different pools that have different temperatures. I'm not sure if this is a fact, but it certainly feels like by changing the temperatures, it alters your blood circulation a bit. They have made neat little lagoons and stuff with the architecture which was also cool. Then we decided to go to the spa area (which we had already paid for). I was more than a little shocked when I saw the sign that read no material (clothing) beyond this point! Even in Budapest, you could wear a swimsuit! We could bring in towels, which I tried to keep very close by the entire time. Lets just say, there are definitely no photos for this experience, and I must say it certainly was an interesting experience!!!! One I will never forget, and one that I would never have experienced back home! Never a dull moment!

No comments: