O.K. it's not really stalking, more excited to see what is going on :-) I had mentioned in a previous post that the "Three Muskateers" is being filmed in Bamberg. The newspaper has been posting when certain streets and areas are closed off due to filming (which lets us know exactly when to go check things out). We have seen horses, props, and of course several people in costume. We were all excited to see one guy who we thought to be Orlando Bloom, but we think instead he may have been the stunt man/look alike. It was fun to see the "set" on the bridge at the Rat House (the Rat House is the old city hall that sits in the middle of the river). It was a complete facade - the building fit right into the background scenery, but was made out of a cardboard material (we figured this out when Bailey and I went for a bike ride after the filming, and we tapped on the fake building). I'm not sure how educational an experience it has been for the kids, but it sure is fun :-) ****The photo with Bailey in it has the fake buildings behind her, and then you can see what it looks like behind those fake buildings in the photo with all of the wood built up on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How exciting...keep stalking !! Looks like a much younger Orlando there !! Keep snooping around the sets and maybe one of you will get "discovered" !!
I would forget "home school" and be glued to the streets. I find that most interesting. They could jornal afterwards. ha.... Just a thought..... Looks soooo exciting to me. Love, gp
Post a Comment