I can hardly believe it has been 10 years since Camden was born. I honestly don't know where the time has gone! In June of 2000, I was 6 months pregnant with Camden, and was put on Bed rest for the entire summer - I joke with him that he gave me such a hard time! With oodles of help from family and friends, we survived that summer (not easily on my part, or anyone else's for that matter :-)). On September 10th, though, an adorable little guy was born, and he was such a sweet little fella... until the toddler years :-). Seriously, Camden brings so much to our family. He is the Comedian (watch out David Letterman), the sentimental one, and can easily rise to play "big kid" stuff with Bailey, or "little kid" games with Mia. We joke that he could make friends with a tree (if you give him a playground with kids on it, he will come out with a bunch of new friends - even with the language barrier). His teacher last year, said that she couldn't wait to see what kind of job Camden grows up to have! He is the middle child, but the only boy - so he has such a special role in our family. We love you so much Camden, and thank you for being you!!!! Schonen Geburtstag, Viel Gluck!!!! We LOVE YOU!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Camden...... I felt something special Thursday, and now I know what it was!!!!! Hope you had a fun day. It hardly seems that you can be ten already. Please don't grow up too quickly..... Those teen years are killers. Enjoy the weekend and just think what ten more years will bring. Love you. gp
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMDEN !!!! THE BOBS IN GA <3 YOU BUNCHES AND BUNCHES !!!!!!!
Post a Comment