I mentioned how for my Birthday, we tried to deliver Random Acts of Kindness around and about----well not even a week later, Camden received a Random Act of Kindness in return! Here is the story.... - about a month ago, Camden participated in a 3 day soccer clinic. As part of the clinic, all of the kids received very nice Adidas Uniforms, sports bottles, and soccer balls. On the first day however, when Camden received his uniform it was a size "double extra small." It fit him, but was really too small, and they only had enough for each child (no extra sizes available). The head coach (who was from Munich I think), was VERY nice, and said not to worry about it. Being that this was a German only clinic, I definitely didn't want to complain. Bryan had filled out the application, and it was in German, so it may very well have been our mistake by checking the wrong box anyway. Well, a month later the door bell rings, and there is a delivery man with a box addressed to Camden. Wouldn't you know, the coach had remembered him, and sent him not only a new Adidas Uniform (complete with socks and all), but also a new ball, and water bottle. We were blown away at that Random act of kindness - especially being that there were over 70 kids at this camp alone, and he did many other camps as well. What a great Lesson for us all - I guess what goes around, really does come around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think thats a Happy EARLY Birthday Camden !!! and yes, "What goes around, comes around" is SO TRUE and a great lesson to learn early in life :)
What lessons your children are learning in Germany. Camden is an exceptional young man, and I am not surprised that the coach remembered him. It just goes to show you........ Keep up the "Acts of Kindness".....Hope you had a great weekend. Love to all. gp
Post a Comment