We are new to the whole girl scout thing, but I must say here in Germany it rocks! They do so many fun activities and the girls really get to do alot! Last night they had a "princess ball" at the Altenberg Castle here in Bamberg. The castle sits at the top of one of the hills that over looks the city and is just beautiful. The girls (and Mom's) got all dressed up and they had fun activities and dinner. It was really adorable and the girls were all excited to get all dressed up! So sweet! Bailey looked like she is going on 21, but for one night she loved it - heels and all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What beauties you have!!!!!! You will have to lead a girls' group when you return, and let the USA rock. ha.....
I saw Calye briefly yesterday. I wanted to see her in her prom gown. She was absolutely beautiful. So much potential to be whatever she wants to be.
I am glad you are having company now. I know you are having a fun time. I did not know you had relatives in England. How neat is that?
Twenty days left with my children this year. I am looking forward to the summer. It has been a rough year, but I have tried hard to be a survivor. ha......
Thanks for the blogs. I look forward to them all and enjoy the pictures so much. Love, gp
Wow! Look how grown up Bailey looks! So gorgeous are you three. I'm a lifelong member of Girl Scouts (the first in my council to receive the Gold Award even) and I look so forward to getting Evangeline involved, too. It's amazing! Girls Rule! ;)
Post a Comment