I've been a little slack this past week with blogging. Since we got back from vacation - it is back to the thrills of everyday life (O.K. I am being a little sarcastic). We did have a nice week with my brother and nephew (who were visiting from England). Being that they have lived so far away, my kids are fond of their cousin, but didn't really know him very well. For me the English accent was the highlight - how can you not just adore a little man with an English Accent :-) The kids had a nice time playing - he and Camden especially loved the Wii and X-box. Saturday night Bryan and I went on a date (I think it was the first one since we've been here). My parents entertained the kids and we went off for a fun night around Bamberg. We walked down by the river and saw this duck sitting in a grassy area - it stood up out of nervousness when we walked near and we saw the eggs that she was sitting on - so sweet. This week my Aunt and Uncle from California are visiting. They are off to Prague with my Parents for the weekend. This is our first group of visitors since we have been here and we are really enjoying it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment