
When we moved to Germany 3 years ago, we had no idea what kind of living situation we would have. We asked my parents if they could watch Abbey (our dog) until we found a house and got settled. Abbey quickly adjusted to life in Maine - being the top priority in the family instead of 6th on the long list. My parents adore her, and take her everywhere. Even their friends' have fallen in love with her, and include her in all dinner invitations. She is completely spoiled! I know I have mentioned this at least once or twice, but I think it has really hit me since we have come back that she is now truly a Maine dog. I think it really sunk in when a package was delivered from a friend of my Mom's friend. My mom opened it up, and there was a beautiful hand painted portrait of Abbey, complete with easel. Yes, she is spoiled - and yes we are so glad that she is living the good life!!!!

1 comment:
Love the blogs..... Bailey Island will be special for your Bailey forever. The old schoolhouse was special as well and how would you ever take Abigail away from Maine ?........ How could anyone ever leave Maine? I think it is the place to live the good life for certain. I know you all; especially the children will be sad to leave. Continue the "Way to Live" in Maine. Jay and family are in Jacksonville to visit Jimmie at Mayo. Spoke with Jay this morning and things appear to be better. Please continue to pray for him and the family. It will be difficult for Jay and Lew when he does pass. The transplant was supposed to only last for five years, but we know that the Lord is the only one who knows when our special time will be. Take good care. Love to all, and thanks for sharing your journeys. gp
Post a Comment