Sunday, February 5, 2012

Winter Sports!









The great thing about about the cold weather, is that there are still many outdoor activities to be enjoyed. This weekend, Bryan went to the Austrian Alps Skiing (only about a 2 1/2 hour drive), Bailey went to Thuringen (former East Germany) to sled with friends, and Camden, Mia, and I stayed right in our little town and went Ice Skating. Bryan and Bailey will post pictures later, but I wanted to share a few photos of our day skating. My friend took us to our local park, and we rounded the corner to see an adorable seen of ice skaters. *Sometimes our town reminds me of the town in the movie "Funny Farm" :-) Anyway, we brought our skates, and Mia and Camden had a fantastic time. We intended to stay for about an hour, but 3 1/2 hours later, we were still there. I loved watching all of the; Kids on sleds, Dogs pulling their owners on skates, impromptu ice hockey games, tag on skates - just a great day!

No comments: