Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mia's "Energy"

Ever since Mia was a baby (11 months old), we have told her that she gives us "energy." I know it sounds weird, but whenever we would hold her or put our head next to hers, it felt like she was recharging our batteries. It may just be a peacefulness that we feel, but in any case, we have always told her that she gives us "energy". On our way to school this morning, she was peddling extra slow (my bike has huge tires, so when I pedal, I go 4 times further than she does - sometimes it is painfully slow). Anyway... this morning she declared that "you and Daddy took all of my energy, so that is why I am going so slow this morning." I love the sweet comments that the kids make, and thought this one was particularly cute!

No comments: