Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bryan and I in 50 years....



As we were walking through the Luxemburg Garden in Paris, we looked over and saw this couple sitting on the bench. We smiled, and said "wouldn't it be neat to be like them in 50 years". When we got home, I was looking through our photos and noticed that the man had a black backpack on. It was especially fitting to our earlier comment, because Bryan ALWAYS wears his black backpack when we travel (for snacks, water, cameras etc..) - Literally, you will see his black backpack in almost every picture that we have taken while living in Europe! It was just a sweet little thing that struck me, and I wanted to remember.... If only we will be so fortunate!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will..... I promise...... You and Bryan are great friends.... You like doing things together and with family... Friends and family that do things together stay together for a life time....... Love the backpack....... That is a sign for sure. Love to all, gp