Tuesday, December 1, 2009
So true!!!
"It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without Packages, Boxes, or Bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'til his puzzler was sore. Then he thought of something he didn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store? What if Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more........???????"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love that! We are actually studying the German Christmas traditions today. The boys are so excited to put their shoes out tomorrow evening to celebrate St. Nicholas Day. How cute. And we read about the Christmas tree tradition, to not put it out until Christmas Eve...that one we are not planning to do but it sounds neat. Hope you are enjoying holiday season!
I will share this one. Just wish we all could have the commitment to do just that. I doubt that we would be able to follow through with it.
I have been busy helping the children make paper ornaments that are symbolic of countries from all around the world. They appear to be learning alot about a few of our traditions that were brought to America from other lands.
It has been a very tiring week, but I will get some rest this weekend. Looking forward to the concert that Jay and Christi invited Dahlia and me to attend with them. I hope I don't embarass anyone. ha...... It is way past my bedtime.......
Enjoy and thanks for sharing so much. Love, gp
Post a Comment