I really like zoos too. I like to watch the monkeys because they remind me of so many people I know. ha..... I like the elephants as well because they can do amazing things with their trunks. You took some neat pictures.
We did not get one ounce of snow or ice but had a beautiful day-off yesterday. I accomplished several things that I had not been able to do.
We received the letter and candy today. The kids were so attentive as I read the letter to them. The french fries were yummy and gummy. They had not seen french fry gummies before. You will be getting a thank you from us.
Spring is just around the corner with the time change Saturday night. Masters will be here and gone and then school is over as far as the kids are concerned. ha.....
Thanks again for sharing and keep having fun. Love to all, gp
1 comment:
I really like zoos too. I like to watch the monkeys because they remind me of so many people I know. ha..... I like the elephants as well because they can do amazing things with their trunks. You took some neat pictures.
We did not get one ounce of snow or ice but had a beautiful day-off yesterday. I accomplished several things that I had not been able to do.
We received the letter and candy today. The kids were so attentive as I read the letter to them. The french fries were yummy and gummy. They had not seen french fry gummies before. You will be getting a thank you from us.
Spring is just around the corner with the time change Saturday night. Masters will be here and gone and then school is over as far as the kids are concerned. ha.....
Thanks again for sharing and keep having fun. Love to all, gp
Post a Comment