*The kids being silly *Bailey inside Bryan's Rented Smart Car Convertable *Mia feeding the Ducks in Bamberg *Bailey and Mia after they got their face painted "like twins" *Video of a neat Open Farm Day that we were able to go to...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE PICTURES OF THE KIDS!!!! I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH... I especially liked the video because you can hear the kids voices. Don't you wish you had the patience of a mother pig??? They just lay there like nothings going on and there is a dozen babies nursing on them!!! Too cute. Love and Miss you all.
1. What do you feed those kids? They are strong! 2. I've seen a couple of those cars around town. They really are small. I bet Bailey could drive it no problem. 3. Sweet ride Mia! The town in the background is so beautiful. I'm so jealous. 4. Mia & Bailey are so cute. 5. All I can say is: Ouch!
2 comments:
I LOVE PICTURES OF THE KIDS!!!!
I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH...
I especially liked the video because you can hear the kids voices. Don't you wish you had the patience of a mother pig??? They just lay there like nothings going on and there is a dozen babies nursing on them!!! Too cute.
Love and Miss you all.
1. What do you feed those kids? They are strong!
2. I've seen a couple of those cars around town. They really are small. I bet Bailey could drive it no problem.
3. Sweet ride Mia! The town in the background is so beautiful. I'm so jealous.
4. Mia & Bailey are so cute.
5. All I can say is: Ouch!
Post a Comment