Thursday, September 25, 2008

Farewell Stroller....


Well, the day has come, our beloved $8.00 stroller from China has finally hit the dust. This stroller has saved our lives many a time and has seen Mia through many trips, outings, sporting events etc. When we traveled to China, we purchased the stroller from a vendor on the side of the street in hopes to make it back to Georgia - it did its job and MORE!!! It finally got a "flat tire" and a broken foot rest. So long stroller - We will mis you!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're glad you have photos of the stroller. Mia will get a big kick out of it when she gets a little older.
Chris and Karen

Gina said...

Wow that's cool! I can't believe it lasted that long. I can't even remember when we got rid of ours. Jim thought 3 strollers was one too many. I still have 2. My "theme park" stroller, which was $35 at Kmart, and don't care if it gets stolen at Sea World. And my "mack daddy" stroller, which retails for $300. Obviously a gift cause I ain't spending that much for a stroller. But I sure love that thing.

Anonymous said...

That will buff out.

-Tim