Monday, September 10, 2012
Happy Birthday Camden!!!!
My sweet boy turns 12 today! I can't even fathom this to be true! I remember the day that he was born, like it was yesterday. My Dad was visiting us, and he and Bryan were each on a couch taking a nap. I realized that my water broke, and when I woke them up, they both jumped about 6 feet into the air - truly a priceless memory :-). After 3 months on bed rest, I could not wait for this little guys arrival. I had lots of nerves though, wondering if I would be able to love a second child as much as I did our first. Instantly, my fears were erased, and I knew that would never be a problem. It helped, because Bailey ADORED her little brother, and his mere presence brought us all so much happiness. At 12 years old, Camden continues to bring us so much happiness. His personality is gregarious and fun, and his heart is big! Mia adores him too, and just the other day, she was telling me how happy she was that Camden was not only her friend, but her brother. I often wonder what he will make of his life - he has the "street smarts" and personality to do great things. We joke that at lunch, he can turn a box of raisins into 3 yummy candy bars with his salesman pitch and trading ability :-) Camden - you make us so happy, and I am so lucky to be your Mom!!! I LOVE you to the moon and back!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment