Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We Made it!































After 16 hours of traveling, we finally made it to our first stop - Hilton Head. We have been having a great visit with Bryan's Parents, and have quickly acclamated to life back in the U.S. We have been keeping a list of all of the "differences." It has been really neat to experience the many differences through the kids eyes. We have also been enjoying the beach, shopping, fishing, and just relaxing. We even fit in a little educational tour at the Maricultural Center, where they "farm" fish, crabs, shrimp etc. to replenish the Port Royal Sound. They replenish the sound in order to sustain the demands of commercial fishing, and further the research for the future - a really interesting place.






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!! I have been sooo tired when I get home plus I have been ill for three days now. Today is the first day that I feel half-way normal. Back to work in the morning, but I am so looking forward to seeing you all at some point this week. Hope you are having a restful time and not staying too hot!!!!! See you soon. Love to all, gp