Monday, February 21, 2011

Skiing in Southern Bavaria






















This weekend we went to one of our favorite spots in Southern Bavaria with the intention of teaching the kids to ski. We had a great time. It was a perfect little Mountain, with the simplicity that I enjoyed when I went skiing as a kid. Bailey and Camden could go up by themselves, and Bryan and I took turns with Mia. By the end of the weekend, all three decided that Skiing was definitely something that they enjoyed, and want to do much more often. It was really cute too because at the beginning of our school year, I made each of the kids create personal goals for the year. All three had "learn to ski" on their lists. Last night, when I was laying with Mia, she said to me - "Now I can check of my goal" - So sweet!

No comments: