Bryan has been in the U.S. the last 3 weeks, so I have been on my own with the kids. It is interesting homeschooling, because in someways his absenteeism is not as difficult as it would have been this time last year, although in someways it is the opposite because I have the kids all day every day. We are definitely very glad to have him home now! I had a few photos to post...The first is of the a dog named "Pepper" that we walked at the animal shelter. It is really nice because they allow families to come walk the dogs here - you get all of the enjoyment of spending a day with a dog, without the lifetime commitment. It was very fun for the kids and I! The second are a few photos of our afternoon in Nuremburg on Saturday after we picked Bryan up at the airport. It is really quite funny because we have had really nice weather for three weeks, and the day Bryan comes home, it decides to rain (he always jokes about his luck with the weather, so it was quite fitting). The last photo was a funny shot of a dog on the street, and it pretty much summed up the dog owner situation over here - if you look carefully, the dog is walking himself (his leash is in his mouth). Dogs are allowed in retaurants, stores, trains etc. , but the difference is how incredibly well behaved they are - this photo summed it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Leave it up to the Germans to come up with unique ideas. I love the "dog walking" thing. That would allow children that are not allowed pets to enjoy them. Beautiful weather here except everyone seems to have a cold/allergies. Noone is feeling well....... Things will get better. Take good care and keep having fun. Love, gp
Post a Comment