Like 95% of my blogposts, I am writing this to look back on one day and remember our time in Germany. One of my favorite Magazines is "Runner's World", and in each issue is a section called "rave run." It is basically a photograph of someones favorite running route, and usually they are breathtaking areas. In order to help motivate me (I have been quite slack these winter months), I truly look forward to my running route. Like the "rave run" pictures, I always feel like it is almost too good to be true to be able to run the streets of Bamberg. These photos are ones that I took early in the morning during my run - this is my "rave run."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Behind in more things than I care to mention. Love your run path. It is so beautiful there. Enjoy what time you have left. We had a gorgeous spring-like weekend. One week ago we had 7 inches of snow. What a contrast. Love to all. gp
Post a Comment