Monday, June 29, 2009
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the near completion of your Masters! That is an accomplishment for anyone; especially, a working mother of three young children. You will really appreciate it when the $$$$$ come in when you start teaching. I am referring your house for sale every chance I get. I am getting a new roof, and I gave the address to the insurance adjustor who wants to move to Columbia County. If you can, please send me the picture here and I can forward it to some people. I have three weeks to get a few things organized around here. Anymore any little thing I accomplish is a big one to me. ha... I am picking Skyler up this morning to take him to the Y with me. I am told by mother dear that this will be the only morning I will be able to see him this week. I think her social agenda is filled. Ha.....She is a piece of work; however, she has been generous with him for the last few weeks. Skyler and I have done alot together. I will be glad for Maggie Grace to mature a bit more. Right now I am not brave enough to attempt a sitting or outing with her alone. She is absolutely adorable but has a very strong will and pitches little fits that are not being addressed. ha...... Enjoy the summer whenever it arrives for you. (sleeping late, etc...) Give everyone a hug for me. I look for a blog every weekend and was beginning to get a bit concerned about you all. Keep having family fun. Love and Prayers, gp