Why don't you and Brian invest in a Legoland here in Evans? You would make millions. The only Legoland that I know of in the USA is out west somewhere. Maybe California. We do not have any attractions for families around here. Skyler spent the day with me. We tried to stay at the Y, but it became so crowded that Skyler said,"I think it is time to go home." Now, that is sad when a four year old is aware of an overcrowded facility. I don't know what has happened to the Y this year, but it is ridiculous. They cater to the swim lessons and daycare children. I suppose it is a "money thing". Oh well, we had fun here. Skyler is growing up just like Mia. They are not babies anymore. He is a joy to have around. Don't know where he gets his common sense. Ha....... I will be glad when Maggie Grace chills out and becomes less attached to Elizabeth. I want to let her come and visit, but she weighs a ton and is not nearly as easy to manage as Skyler. She is a sweetie, and I love her dearly. I can hardly pick her up so I am waiting for her to become more independent. Keep up the fun mode and enjoy the summer. Love, gp
When I viewed the pics of Legoland I thought I would throw the idea out there for you all. ha.....Keep having fun. Love, gp
1 comment:
Why don't you and Brian invest in a Legoland here in Evans? You would make millions. The only Legoland that I know of in the USA is out west somewhere. Maybe California. We do not have any attractions for families around here. Skyler spent the day with me. We tried to stay at the Y, but it became so crowded that Skyler said,"I think it is time to go home." Now, that is sad when a four year old is aware of an overcrowded facility. I don't know what has happened to the Y this year, but it is ridiculous. They cater to the swim lessons and daycare children. I suppose it is a "money thing". Oh well, we had fun here. Skyler is growing up just like Mia. They are not babies anymore. He is a joy to have around. Don't know where he gets his common sense. Ha....... I will be glad when Maggie Grace chills out and becomes less attached to Elizabeth. I want to let her come and visit, but she weighs a ton and is not nearly as easy to manage as Skyler. She is a sweetie, and I love her dearly. I can hardly pick her up so I am waiting for her to become more independent. Keep up the fun mode and enjoy the summer. Love, gp
When I viewed the pics of Legoland I thought I would throw the idea out there for you all. ha.....Keep having fun. Love, gp
Post a Comment