 |
| Just a random village - no special "tourist" trap - adorable!! |
 |
| After we drove through, I had to stop and take a photo - again just an ordinary village |
 |
| I can't even tell you the name of this place, we just happened to drive by it... |
 |
| A short hike we found - notice Bryan checking out the "cave" - no poisonous animals here - definitely a plus!!! |
 |
| Our cute little climbers... |
 |
| I love these kids!!! |
 |
| Bryan's not so bad either :-) |
 |
| A random tiny village's church festival (Kerwa) You'll see these trees raised all throughout Bavaria |
 |
| The process of raising the tree, is really a site to see (and a safety nightmare :-) |
 |
| Beautiful Franconia!!! |
Bavaria is the "state" that we live in, in Germany. When people think of Germany, they tend to think of Bavaria (lederhosen, dirndle's, Oktoberfest etc. Franconia is the region that we live in within Bavaria. It is such a special place. I am always amazed at how much there is to do and see here. The people are hard working, yet enjoy life, and it is just a great place to be. I was looking back at some photos we took in August one weekend. The photos aren't of places on any tourist maps, but everywhere you turn there is always some sort of photo op. Such a special place - I hope it never changes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment