Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tea Party!
















Mia's was invited to attend a tea party with her friend. She was so excited with anticipation, and finally the big day arrived. My friend had prepared an adorable set up for the girls, and they had a blast. While the girls got settled in "playing" at their tea party, I was down stairs with my friend learning to make egg rolls. When we went upstairs to check on the girls, they had decided to change from their matching shirts, to "princess" dresses. It was too cute! Bailey was never such a "Girly Girl", but Mia LOVES any type of "girly" things. She thinks that I should wear a princess crown when I go out in order to be really pretty :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you have the pleasure of enjoying the other side of a daughter. I enjoyed Calye so very much when she was Mia's age. We had tea parties, cooking experiences, and dress-up, fairy tale times. Miss those years, but am looking forward to Maggie Grace's time.
I agree with Mia that you need to wear a crown. It would add so much to your attire. Cute pictures. Happy St. Patrick's Day to all. Love, gp