I was watching Bailey help Mia the other day (Bailey does so much more to help Mia than we even give her credit for), and asked Mia "if Bailey was kind of like a second Mommy?" Mia replied, "I have two Mommies, and two Daddy's (the second one being Camden), and I am the baby." I thought her interpretation was so sweet. I love the fact that she looks up to her Brother and Sister and feels so safe and secure!
*The video is of Mia speaking German. She is not too quick to speak German at home, just because we always speak in English. I did get her to breakdown and explain in German what her reward is going to be when she masters all of the sight words that she is working on - our Sweet Chinese/German/American :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Absolutely adorable!!!!! Love the expression..... truly a little German girl now...... And love those glasses. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Love to all, gp
Post a Comment