Monday, May 14, 2012
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Better late than never :-) ... I Wanted to wish everyone a Happy Belated Mother's Day. I can't wait to see my Mom this week - a fantastic Mother's Day gift for me :-). Ironically, this week is also Father's Day here in Germany, so an early Happy Father's Day to my Dad as well :-). Father's Day is the Day when all of the men head out with their friends and a wagon of beer - so silly!!! I had a great Mother's Day with a delicious breakfast casserole made by my family (the casserole has egg in it, and I am the only one that eats it, so it was especially thoughtful). At Camden's soccer game, I secretly watched Mia making this card for me, and it melted my heart :-)(see photo). The funniest quote this week came from Camden's German friends' Dad. I asked the Dad, "What are you all doing for Mother's Day?" He looked at his son, and said in 100% seriousness, I do not know, (insert name here) is not my mother, she is your mother. What do you (his son) have planned?". I thought it was funny, but also good in many ways that he was teaching his son that it was his responsibility :-). I hope you had a wonderful Happy Mother's Day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment