Sunday, May 6, 2012

Birthday Celebration

With 14 girls in tow, we celebrated Mia's 7th birthday at a local farm. She wanted to include all of the girls in her class, and I was quite surprised when every single one of them called to say that they could come. The party was supposed to last 3 hours, which I was a little worried about (when considering the idea of entertaining that many kids for that long in 100% German), but believe it or not after 4 hours, we were still there playing. The kids got to brush and walk the goats, milk the goats (and actually got to taste the milk directly from the goat - a little weird I know, but an experience not to be forgotten!). They even got to go to a field and "herd" the sheep back to the barn - my personal favorite!!!. The weather was perfect, the kids were great, and most importantly, Mia felt like a princess on her special day.  We love you so much Mia!!!!

No comments: